Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We finally got our first snow of the year.....at least one that lasted more than 2 hours. Justin has been anxiously waiting for snow. On the way to school on Wednesday, he asked, "Mom, when is it going to snow?" I told him I don't know. Then Kaylee spoke up and said, "Justin we can pray for snow." Here is their conversation--


Justin-Kaylee you pray for snow.
Kaylee-No you pray.
Justin-Come on Kaylee just say a quick one.
Kaylee-No you.


Then there was silence for a moment. Kaylee then said, "I just said one to myself." Justin said, "So did I." Then less than 24 hours later, we get 6 inches of snow. I reminded the kids of their prayers and let then know Heavenly Father heard them. It was so nice to see that they really are listening to what we are teaching them.













We then hit the sleding hill for an afternoon of fun. Ok it wasn't a whole afternoon, because after an hour we were all pooped. Justin and Kaylee tried snowboarding for the first time. Both were excellent!! Courtney did what she does best, eat snow.

No comments: