Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Isn't it lovely....

This picture was taken last week on Wednesday. WOW things are really moving fast. The whole upstairs is framed. So you can actually see how things will look. And I am very pleased. I really think I am going to love the floor plan. I found a few changes to make, like the location of the windows in my closet, and making the windows smaller in the master bedroom. Thanks to Dayna, I won the fight about a door on the front of my garage. I REALLY REALLY wanted this door, because the kids would come in the house that way. Go to the locker room, hang up jackets and backpacks, and take off shoes. I was told it wasn't possible. Boy I was mad. But Dayna said, "Oh fooey, don't let them tell you that, you really need that door." So that's just what I said to Tyler. He and the builder have now made my door possible.

Then you turn you back for a minute, and the trusses are going up. The poor framers are having to deal with some cold wind. I'm glad it's not me up there nailing the trusses in.

No comments: