Friday, January 25, 2008

Missing Tooth

Justin had a tooth hanging around for a week or so. This week while at school on Wednesday, he found me at the Snake Bait store to show me the tooth was bleeding. That was thanks to a chip. I sent him back to lunch and then about 2 minutes later he reappeared with a tooth in his hand. The Principal, Mr. Taylor told him to put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy would give him $100. He said that in front of me for my benefit. Luckily, the toothfairy got a reminder text message from her friend and the $1 made it safely to his pillow.


1 comment:

Cossebooms said...

Way to go Justin!! Losing teeth and making money, that's not bad! I keep looking for pictures of your new hairdo. Hopefully your Fry's or whatever store you have will run this add next week.