Sunday, January 27, 2008

Michelle's New Life

Ok, it's not a new life, just a new hairdo. In early January, I chopped it all off. This is after growing it out for 18 months. These pictures don't do it justice. It is actually really cute (if I do say so myself). The best part is that I am ready from showering to make-up, the whole nine yards in just 30 minutes.
My new life is the piano, my favorite Christmas present. I spend a lot of time practicing. Dayna requires 6 hours a week for my free lessons. I am currently learning the Primary song Autumn Day. The kids favorite song is "The Bear Went Over the Mountain." They all get their "dance partners (even Justin-he uses Gandolf) and dance while I play. This took me back to my childhood when Mom would play a song and we would start walking around the tables in living room. As she played faster we would go faster and faster. I hope I am making memories for my little ones like Mom did for me.

2 comments:

Cossebooms said...

I love the new hairdo. Maybe it will be motivation for me to finally get mine cut. That's exciting you got a piano. I wish I had one, even though I can only play a few things. I hope my kids will learn to play it.

Carter Family said...

I love your new hairdo. Lucky you getting a piano for Christmas. Someday.