Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Justin is a Scout

Justin loves going to scouts. I thought it was just one more thing for me to do. So I came up with a great idea....Justin and his dad should work on scouts together. Justin was so proud of himself for passing off his bear. We thought he was going to receive it at the Blue and Gold Banquet. But he didn't. He was actually quite disappointed. So now we have something to look forward to at next month's Pack Meeting.
For a treat, my kids get to go to DI. (this is ususally of their own choice) Justin found a Pokemon puzzle. For some reason I HATE Pokemon. But he insisted. I said maybe all the puzzle pieces wouldn't be there. That didn't persuade him at all. So it came home with us. He spent the next hour putting it together. This was his first 200 piece puzzle. Good job Justin!!

4 comments:

Carter Family said...

Wow he has already passed of his bear? Great job Justin! We need some of that ambition down here. Jared wants to be a scout so bad but he has another 1 1/2 years to go.

Carter Family said...

There is a monthly theme for scouts and you can choose to follow it or not, generally most people do. Blue and Gold Banquets are held in February and so Chinese New Year just happened to be this months theme. Scouts plan their themes way in advance. I was quite impressed with such organization.

Cossebooms said...

Sounds like he's doing good in Cub Scouts. Good for him! Since I have been in scouts before, it's nice to have good support from the parents. That's pretty good for putting that big puzzle together.

Ashley said...

There is something about D.I. toys. Nalea loves her unicorn baby that you let her pick out. It is her favorite baby now!