Saturday, March 1, 2008

PJ/Dr. Seuss Day at School


All the kids had PJ day today at school. They could hardly wait. Courtney had to know each day how much longer until PJ day at school. Kaylee was worried (she's my little worrier) if she was suppossed to wear her PJ's to her morning class. They had computers and PE. So she was afraid to wear them. So at first she asked to skip the morning class. They she thought if I called the teacher to find out, it would be ok to go. I pretended to call the princial. He said she should wear her pj's to computers and pe. Then she felt ok to go. For the last 30 minutes of school all the kids filled the halls to read Dr. Seuss books. I walked around to each class. Then I started to notice a smell......I went back to the office and made a comment about it. The next thing I heard was Mr. Taylor (the principal) saying, "The halls are beginning to smell like a locker room." This time it wasn't just my over sensitive nose. The kids all had a fun day.

No comments: