Monday, March 31, 2008

Arizona Easter Trip-1st Stop Montezuma's Castle





Wednesday, everyone loaded onto the bus (except me-I drove our car). All was going according to plan until I hit a traffic jam about 1 hour outside of Flagstaff. I sat and sat for over an hour. Then as traffic began to go, my battery died on my car. I guess I had the key turned over too far and drained the battery. So I was franctically getting help to jump my car. Some nice people loaned me their jumper cables, and then as I said traffic moved. So they didn't wait for me and I couldn't return their cables. I kept looking at each car I passed to see if it was them. No such luck!

Thursday morning, we headed to Montezuma's castle. I was pretty interesting to see a village built into the side of a mountain. This was our first glimpse of the nice Arizona spring weather. After a short stop of about an hour, it was back onto the bus.

No comments: