Sunday, April 6, 2008

Arizona Easter Trip-6 and a half stop- REVENGE

For some strange reason, unknown to me, Tyler's younger family memebers think pranks are fun. I usually enjoy pranks. But this one I didn't. Let me give you some background. I do NOT sleep well at hotels ever. I have to take Tylenol PM everynight, just to fall asleep. I can't share a bed with anyone unless it is a king. So I slept on the roll away. Which amounts to sleeping on springs. This trip was just like all the others. I took my Tylenol and waited to fall asleep, which I finally did. Then about 1:00 ish the phone rings. Yep you guessed it, the younger group was making prank calls. All I have to say is you are LUCKY no kids woke up. But now I was in a dilema.....falling back to sleep. It finally happened.

The next morning I was a tad grumpy about it with Rachel.....because if it was really funny she would have called her room and woken up her husband. Did they......NO. So Kyle was in the hot tub and was throwing any breathing family memeber under the bus. Durrant was his first victim. You see, Durrant is new to the family and no one would suspect him. Durrant almost was thrown fully clothed into the pool. His new bride, Jill, kept him safe. Kyle's next victim was Clay, who just came down for breakfast. So Tyler and Lonn headed into the breakfast room to grab him and throw him into the pool. I followed behind with camera in hand. Clay clung to the door as a room full of strangers watched. Seeing that Tyler and Lonn needed help, I called for Korey. And the rest is history. Look at each picture for a step by step of what happened.
Now Tyler and I were NICE. We were going to call all the youngster at 5:30 am after we returned from our trip to let them know we made it home safe. We didn't. I guess that is called maturity.

3 comments:

Rachel Urie said...

aah Michelle, you are the most mature I guess. I am not. We thought you would have been the least upset about it...next time we know, you are the exact opposite. good photos though

Unknown said...

Hahahahah...we had a good laugh at the photos. Sorry we missed seeing Clay thrown into the pool. Should've known Kyle would sell out everyone. Question: Why did Kyle not get thrown into the pool? He was in the breakfast area making accusations, right? Hmm.... Anyway we had a great evening making phone calls.

Of course you are the more mature Michelle. THAT'S WHY IT IS SO FUNNY TO PRANK YOU!

- Craig

Teryl said...

And they all thought Lonn would be the grumpy one.

And I don't know about mature. Some of us are just plain OLD!!!