Sunday, May 25, 2008

And the color is.......

RED
It's hard to tell from this picture, but it is red. I'm relieved that I like the color. Red can be tricky.....too brown, too orange, too purple......but this is just right.
Tyler and I did another marathon weekend of yes, you guessed it, more tile. We spent 11 hours doing tile in our shower. Who knew how much work this was???? Not me. We now just have to grout it and then install the floor. We are now down to one last shower. It is just a free standing shower, so hopefully, we'll be able to finish it tomorrow. Doesn't that sound like a fun way to spend your Memorial Day??
We've hired a painter to finish the inside--thank heavens. We did this mostly because Tyler is out of town most of this next week, Tuesday through Friday. And I certainly didn't want to do it by myself. Once he returns we can work on the back patio. We have to finish this so we can put stairs going out there.
We still are waiting on POWER. If it doesn't begin to go in this week I am really going to SCREAM!

1 comment:

Cossebooms said...

It looks great!! Hopefully we can come for the reunion and check it out.