Friday, May 2, 2008

Field Trip Week





It was Kaylee's turn first. They were going to the Livestock Auction and a farm. I've been on enough field trips to know that it is best to drive your own car and meet them there. The bus is the most exhausting time of the trip. Kaylee was sad that I didn't go on the bus, but she was soon OK. The livestock auction was fun. The auctioneer kept making it seem like one of the kids bought the cows. I let Kaylee have the camera and you can't believe how many pictures of cows she took.


Then it was off to the farm where we saw chickens, lambs, baby pigs, and that was when I had to leave. The kids all loved just being outside and running around. It's always special to spend one on one time with each child. It is amazing to me that they crave it soooooo much.


Courtney was up next. Her class was learning about different jobs in the community. One of her classmate's mother is a waitress at Sizzler. So we were off to learn what she does. The part the kids remember the most is the ice cream. They each had their own treat.








3 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. It's always fun to see what you've been up to. Field trips, baseball games, house stuff definitely keeps you busy. Can't wait to see how the house turns out.

Carter Family said...

Livestock Auction that brings back memories. My dad used to be an autioneer in Spanish Fork. I remember being young and thinking that was cool to talk to fast and you could buy an animal by waving your hand. Glad they had a good time.

Teryl said...

I love blogging. It is so nice to be able to keep up with what your family is doing. How is your house coming?